Experienced Resin Floor Layer / Supervisor
Lead an installation team, working in a variety of environments, overseeing the preparation of areas ready to receive heavy duty industrial resin flooring.
Must be competent in mechanical preparation of concrete & application of various resin floor toppings & coatings, especially heavy duty polyurethanes / cretes.
Screeding to falls using polymer modified cementitious screeds also required.
Work can be nationwide but predominantly in the North East & Midlands.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Overseeing a gang, ensuring their responsibilities are met & answering directly to management
- Directly liaising with clients to see jobs to completion
- Assessing material requirements & notifying management of potential discrepancies
- Completion of Health & Safety paperwork for record purposes
- Ensuring mechanical concrete preparation is carried out to a satisfactory degree
- Ensuring areas are cleaned & vacuumed prior to resins being applied
- Assisting with the application of primers
- Giving instruction to labourers regards mixing of product
- Laying & applying various resin systems
- Ensuring plant, tools, machinery & work area are clean on completion
- CSCS card
- Full UK driving license
- SSSTS preferred