HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
We’re looking for an HR Business Partner to join our head office team and drive human resources excellence for our operational teams.
- Salary of circa £50,000
- Bonus scheme
- 27 days’ annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- An excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
If you are a CIPD qualified HR expert with a great management style, this is the ideal role in which to advance your career and take on a range of strategic activities that compliment your front-line capabilities.
Careers with us are built upon excellence; excellence in how we work, what we achieve and the standards that we deliver. You’ll find that you will actually be enabled to make a difference and, as a key member of our team, it will be your task to do just that.
You’ll be driving our supportive open culture through both you day-to-day front-line HR activities and also the strategic decisions you make as part of our management function. You’ll be making sure our people remain motivated through the projects you’re involved in and the initiatives you design, and our business is as effective, resourced and functional as it is possible to be.
So, if you are ready for your next challenge where you can do something amazing, this is the role for you.
As an HR Business Partner, you will take on a strategic and operational human resources role that will see you providing HR services on a first-line level as well as working at a higher management level to promote the HR service.
Splitting your role into roughly 60% strategic activity and 40% operational work, you will drive, influence, advise and support cultural and people aspects of our organisation.
You will take part in a major finance project, reviewing efficiencies and function improvements, and you will play a key role in supporting cultural and people aspects of organisational, structure and people changes. You will seek to improve business efficiency and people management to enable flexibility and planned growth.
Additionally, you will:
- Support all key areas of HR including recruitment, workforce planning, retention, ER, reward, development and organizational design
- Provide thought leadership and strategic input from an HR perspective
- Act as both an influencer and enabler for the strategic aim of the business
- Contribute to and deliver people initiatives and solutions that add value
- Provide operational insight, knowledge and experience to the people agenda
To be considered as an HR Business Partner, you will need:
- A strong background in talent management combined with a foundation of HR operations experience
- Proven experience in developing resourcing and talent management strategies
- A corporate background
- Demonstrable coaching experience
- Wide human resource knowledge and experience of working in a global business
- A CIPD or equivalent qualification
A Level 5 coaching qualification and psychometrics Level A and B qualifications are highly desirable.
This is the ideal role for someone who has held the role of HR Business Partner, HRBP, Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resource Manager, HR Manager, Senior HR Advisor, or Senior Human Resources Advisor.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to step up and become an HR Business Partner, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.