Powder Coating Manager
Powder Coating Manager
Greenfield, near Oldham, Manchester
Here at Hartley Botanic, we offer beautiful, elegant and practical Greenhouses and Glasshouses with a worldwide reputation for perfect design, enduring strength, unparalleled quality and everlasting performance.
Providing beautiful ranges of Greenhouses and Glasshouses for the everyday gardener, to the largest bespoke designs across our Victorian, Modern and Heritage ranges, Hartley Botanic works hard to cater to the needs of every individual customer and gardener and every individual garden.
Each one of our products is individually designed to the specification of the customer, whether for professional or private need. We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship and work closely with our customers to ensure they get exactly what they need.
As our company continues to grow, we are now looking for a Powder Coating Manager to join our team in Greenfield, near Oldham.
- Salary of circa £30,000 per annum
- Life assurance (x2)
- 25.5 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Develop a rewarding career with an established British brand
- Play a vital role in our production processes
- Welcoming and supportive environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a brand that’s synonymous with quality, innovation and elegance.
We’ve been creating world-class products for 80 years and in this role, you will have the chance to help us maintain our reputation for outstanding products.
As a Powder Coating Manager, you will plan, oversee and develop our powder coating operation.
In this key role, you’ll be responsible for a two shift operation, as well as staff recruitment, induction and management activities.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead the Powder Coating and Kitting Teams
- Ensure that production activities are completed on time and to our quality standards
- Schedule powder coating requirements
- Investigate and resolve any customer problems
- Identify ways to further improve operations
To join us as a Powder Coating Manager, you’ll need:
- Experience with polyester powder coating systems
- A qualification and experience in management or supervision
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to plan and prioritise tasks
- Great problem-solving abilities
Ideally, you’ll have a powder coating related qualification, but this isn’t essential.
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Powder Coating Supervisor, Production Supervisor, Production Team Leader, Manufacturing Team Leader or Manufacturing Supervisor.
Those who have worked as a Spray Coating Supervisor, Paint Room Supervisor, Senior Powder Coating Technician, Senior Spraying Technician, Production Manager, or Senior Production Technician are also encouraged to apply.
Webrecruit and Hartley Botanic are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a determined and focused Powder Coating Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.