3 days left
- Full Time
- Providing accounting and clerical assistance to the Finance Manager
- Typing accurately, preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
- Preparing client fees, general ledger postings and statements.
We are looking for an experienced/part qualified Accounts Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, finance and accounting administration tasks.
Accounts Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling client accounts. You will assist with the running of the Practice’s spreadsheets to process business transactions.
Ultimately, a successful Accounts Clerk will ensure the Practice’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the Finance Manager
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare client fee notes, general ledger posting and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions using Excel
- Provide assistance and support to other Practice personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Liverpool, Merseyside.
- Up to £17,000 for right candidate
- Proven accounting experience
- Familiarity with basic accounting procedures
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Competent in MS Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organised
- Educated to high level
Potential candidates to respond by e-mail with your CV.
Closing date: 21st September 2018.
Apply for Accounts Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly