Quality Inspector - Manufacturing
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Location: Darwen, Lancashire
Salary: £10 per hour
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday - Friday - 8am-5pm
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit a Quality Inspector for their Darwen site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated Quality Inspector, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
As Quality Inspector you will be responsible for monitoring the quality at individual and finished stages of production. Sustaining and improving the quality of manufacturing across the facility including:
- Dimensional and visual inspection on Laser processed, formed and fabricated products during and after the process
- Continuous improvement
The role of the Quality Inspector is key to the further development of the businesses operations. The role has responsibility over the company's quality processes / procedures which include:
- Ensuring every Contract has been finally inspected.
- Maintaining company's existing quality procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A Time Served Engineer
- Highly motivated team player with a total understanding of right first time quality.
- To succeed you will be familiar with reading engineering drawings, root cause analysis, Microsoft Office.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Manufacturing Quality Engineer, Quality Inspector, Quality, Production Quality Control, Quality Controller, Quality Control Coordinator, Quality Control Operator, Quality Control Development, Quality Control, Quality Control Inspector, Quality Control will also be considered for the role.