Production Operative / Machine Operator
Job Title: Production Operative
Location: Eccleshill, Bradford
Salary: £8 per hour (increasing with experience to £9)
Job type: Permanent, Full time - 37 hrs per week
- To run an adhesive hot melt glue machine producing pressure sensitive adhesive glue dots.
- Working to a time scale for orders to ensure all customers receive their order when required as they mainly deal with distributors who also have deadlines to meet.
- When not running orders they produce stock, this means customers have the added bonus of placing a stock order which 99% can be despatched the same day.
- If In the event the machine is not running operatives will be expected to help in the warehouse with picking, packing and despatching goods and samples. Or any other tasks as requested by the Production Manager.
- Produce sample packs as required
- Staff are expected to work various shift patterns that the Production Manger may request.
- Previous experience in machine operations/Production
- The ability to work both as a team member and alone
- Basic knowledge of machinery maintenance
- The ability to complete written documentation relating to the position
- To have basic maths skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Must have the ability to produce quality goods and complete orders at given times.
- Must be physically fit, as you will be standing for long periods at a time
- Must be able to deal with the repetitive nature of the job
- 22 days holiday (starting) max 27 days + birthday, and all UK Bank Holidays.
- Level 2 health care with Westfield Health,
- Pension contribution,
- £10 a month towards gym membership
- All PPE provided.
Due to the shift based nature of the role the ideal candidate must be based no further than 10 miles away
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Manufacturing Operative, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Operative, Production Technician, Process Operator, Production Engineer, Manufacturing Technician, Machine Operator, Machine Operative may also be considered for this role.