Receptionist - Newcastle City Centre
Brook Street is currently recruiting for a full time Receptionist to work in Newcastle City Centre area for a Government client within the legal sector.
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- City Centre location
- 3 month's with view to be extended
The client is responsible for the information and management of offenders within the justice system and due to an influx of work requires additional admin support.
You will be based at the Newcastle City Centre office and will be responsible for a range of duties. Duties may include;
- Providing reception cover, including signing in offenders and other visitors to the office
- Liaising with offenders, members of the public and third party organisations like the Police
- Answering telephone calls and redirecting calls as necessary
- Other general admin duties, filing photocopying etc
Successful candidates will have;
- Strong communicator and able to communicate in a non judgemental way
- Confident in dealing with difficult situations and people
- Excellent IT and data entry skills
Candidates with a transferable DBS on the update system would be highly advantageous. Please note due to the nature of the role candidates are required to be security cleared for this position.
Please apply online or send CV