An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Newcastle Branch to join our busy and expanding team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the recruitment and overall management of a large government account - it`s a fast paced and diverse role so no two days will ever be the same!
Main duties will include;
- Client management
- Reviewing candidate applications while identifying and resolving any compliance issues
- Working to strict targets and deadlines
- Interviewing candidates
- Adhering to stringent compliance policies and procedures
- Dealing with complex queries both face to face and over the telephone
- Recording or updating information using computerised or manual systems
- Arranging and hosting recruitment events
- Attending on-site visits with the client
- Managing and delivering performance reviews
As the ideal candidate, you will;
- Possess outstanding attention to detail
- Have strong customer service skills and be comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, which can include face to face, over the telephone or in writing
- Have the ability to work well and deliver results under pressure, prioritising work accordingly
- Be flexible
- Be process driven and task orientated
- Competitive Salary
- City Centre location
This is a full time, permanent position and we are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills, we`d love to hear from you.
Please express your interest by sending your CV in the first instance