Senior & Residential Childcare Practitioners
We are seeking caring and compassionate Senior and Residential Childcare Practitioners to join our friendly team in the Congleton and Stoke on Trent area. Oracle is dedicated to providing children with the safety and positive relationships they need to have a better future. We’re looking for individuals with a caring nature, who want to make a difference, and understand the support these children require.
Hours: This is a full time, permanent position (working hours may vary).
- Basic computer skills
- Full manual driving licence
- GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent
- QCF Level 3 in Children & Young People's Workforce in Residential Childcare or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively with children and young people.
Senior and Residential Childcare Practitioner duties
- Day to day care of vulnerable children and young people
- Providing individualised care by developing professional and effective relationships
- Career progression
- Competitive package and stakeholder pension scheme
About Oracle Care and Education
Oracle provides bespoke residential care, education and therapy for young people with complex needs. We believe our staff are the greatest asset in supporting and safeguarding the welfare of these young people. Our child care teams work hard to understand their needs, and how to manage, support and influence change in their behaviour.
At Oracle we are committed to nurturing our staff - we offer a robust training programme, which exceeds mandatory training, and support personal development for our employees.
Successful applicants will be required to apply for enhanced DBS disclosure.