The roles involve working in a number of applications - Microsoft Suite particularly Excel and Word and with LR bespoke applications Marine Asset Survey Tool (MAST), Class Direct (web based information portal) and a CS10 area (CMRO).
The roles are to update information in the MAST application by deletion, addition and correction resulting from a data migration project.
The majority of the migration is automated but there are some manual tasks and data verification is also required.
All activities will be managed via a checklist or worksheet and include:
- Entering/updating/correcting data entries within our MAST application
- Performing data quantity and quality checks
- Recording activities
- Releasing batches of data to team leader for validation checks
There are deadlines for all tasks and clients are impacted by any delays so we require:
- Excellent attention to detail, even when working on repetitive tasks
- An ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- A basic understanding of document management principles, including naming conventions and version control
- A knowledge of applications will be provided as part of the induction process
Based in Southampton GTC
Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week