Registered General Nurse (RGN / RGN)
We would like to hear from Registered General Nurses that would be interested in caring for residents that need high dependency nursing and have severe physical neurological disorders.
If you have previous ITU or HDU experience then this would definitely be an advantage, but if you are reading this and are not sure if you have necessary skills and knowledge don`t worry as our client offers training, mentorship and supervision for the right nurse.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in the following:
- Delivering a high standard of evidence-based care to Residents.
- Ensuring good standards of care for the Resident are maintained at all times.
- Adhering to NMC Code of professional conduct at all times.
- Involving and supporting Residents, relatives, carers and friends in the care process.
- Promoting well- being and involving Residents and relatives in health education.
-Ensuring clear and accurate written and verbal information is given at all times.
- Ensuring contemporaneous record keeping at all times.
- Seeking advice from more senior/ experienced members of staff where appropriate.
If the above is a direct depiction of you then please contact, Karen Jones at BS Social Care on 0208 680 8183 as well as sending your CV to: