Revit Technician -Infrastructure Engineering Consultancy
Location: Heathrow, West London
Rate: £30-£35 per hour.
Join a leading a growing engineering consultancy with projects across major infrastructure sectors.
As Revit Technician, you will be responsible for generating high quality, accurate and detailed records of civil and structural engineering project documentation, working within a multi-disciplinary design team.
As Revit Technician you will:
- Be responsible for the production of schematic, general arrangement and detailed drawings in accordance with the relevant standards and procedures
- Ensure quality of delivery when producing or updating CAD drawings to internal and/or customer standards.
- Work closely with other members of the design team to deliver safe, efficient and buildable solutions.
- Communicate and collaborate with CAD technicians from other disciplines, other consultants, etc.
- Provide technical mentoring to junior members of the CAD team
- Ensure thorough checking and accuracy of their own work and the work of junior CAD staff under their supervision, in accordance with company QA procedures
- Where required, take responsibility for the registering and document control of incoming informationand outgoing deliverables.
- Where required, take responsibility for maintaining drawing records, such as check and record file copies
- High level of proficiency in the use of Revit, other CAD software experience such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Microtation are advantageous.
- Knowledge of CMD regulations.
- Experience in civil/structural drafting for one or more of the following sectors: industrial, manufacturing and energy, life sciences and chemicals, transport (rail and aviation), infrastructure and utilities, public sector, nuclear.
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying please contact Samuel Merry at Resolute Recruit at or call 01332 345566
Applications will be kept confidential and details will only be shared with potential employers with your consent.