Full Stack Developer / Software-Web Developer
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Monday - Friday - 37 hours per week)
This is an exciting established Technology Company providing some of the largest businesses in the UK and globally with customer service and payment solutions. Their customers include some of the best known brands across the world in the UK, US and Australia.
Today, their aim is simple: To help their customers make every contact centre experience satisfying and secure for consumers. Come and discover what's refreshingly different about the Company.
They are looking for an exceptional Developer to join their experienced team. You will bring your passion and enthusiasm to work with a variety of their high profile clients.
As a seasoned developer, you will produce high quality Object Orientated code with minimal defects, from inception to fruition, using your knowledge of software engineering principles and best practice.
You will be working on a range of complex projects across the Company portfolio of clients that run on their Linux based voice & web platform.
Key responsibilities of the role include developing a range of projects, such as:
- Web service creation for consumption both internally and externally for voice, web & mobile channels
- Client & third party back end system integrations (REST / SOAP)
- Payment websites
- Complex multi-channel self-serve applications
- Internal and external customer facing tools (SPAs)
You will be expected to work autonomously at times, grasp concepts quickly and communicate ideas and questions clearly with the team and project stakeholders. You will need to demonstrate a desire for continual learning and improvement.
Required technical skills
- Familiarity with one or more Frameworks (Express, Zend, Symfony, Laravel, Angular etc.)
- Comfortable with version control (preferably GIT / Github)
- Familiarity with the Linux command line (bash)
- Knowledge of designs patterns, SOLID, DRY, DI, etc
- HTML5, CSS SASS/LESS
- CI / CD, Jenkins
Advantageous knowledge & experience of one or more of the following:
- Solution / architecture design
- Web application security
- Test automation
- ML / AI
- IVR / Voice XML / CCXML
- Regular developer talks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Focused on education and training (conference attendance, higher education sponsorship)
- 25 days holiday and increases with service
- Excellent Share Incentive Scheme
- Life insurance
- Simply Health scheme
- Access to group Bupa membership scheme.
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Christmas & summer company events
They work in an award winning, colourful, dynamic and collaborative environment where you will find flexibility, an open plan office and excellent opportunities for career growth. Their cross-departmental teams work on exciting projects, releasing new technologies to a wide range of clients.
With over 250 colleagues spread across the globe, they're a friendly bunch with a lot of knowledge and exciting plans. They're serious about what they do, but they definitely have a sense of humour. The Company is brimming with friendly, energetic and creative individuals, who are proud to be a part of their unique success story.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.