Enhance the lives of vulnerable adults as a full time Support Worker in our welcoming Care team.
Preserve the dignity, independence, fulfilment and rights of our clients in their own homes. You will also provide support to the client’s carers and families.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing basic personal care tasks as outlined in support plans
- Monitoring changes in conditions or circumstances
- Maintaining communication with clients, carers & family members (including those with communication difficulties)
- Housekeeping, household cleaning and laundry duties as requested
- Administrating, checking, and recording medication
- Creating risk assessments and care plans, respecting confidentiality
- Free uniform
- Full training
- Company car with insurance
About Angel Supported Living
We provide personal support and accommodation for adults who face challenges in living independently. Our clients come from a mixture of backgrounds including mental, learning and physical disabilities/illnesses.
You will need:
- Initiative to problem-solve and work independently
- Strength to work in a physically and emotionally demanding role
- Ability to communicate with clients, carers, families, agencies and professionals
Please note that there will be flexibility in the role for additional duties or responsibilities. Our staff members are encouraged to record any additional duties to receive special recognition during appraisals.