A family run traditional watermill producing high quality stoneground flour for commercial and domestic bakers, are currently seeking a Mill Assistant to join their team.
This could also suit somebody looking for work such as a Farm Worker or Building Labourer
This full time Mill Assistant position has become available to help in this unique business from Monday to Friday.
The Mill Assistant role position involves:-
- Help in the preparation of flour mixes.
- Packing of the finished product (25Kg & 8Kg sacks).
- Stacking 25Kg sacks onto pallets.
- Loading the van for deliveries (mostly 25Kg sacks).
- Following a cleaning schedule for the various areas around the mill.
- Assisting with the monitoring systems.
- Customer service.
- Supporting general maintenance.
- General assistance in the smooth running of the mill.
Full training will be provided.
Applicants will be fit and energetic with an appreciation of the provenance of food. Initiative, a can-do attitude and a strong sense of responsibility are necessary.
Applicants must be over 20 years old and have their own transport.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.00 /hour
How to Apply
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.