WaterSaver LabTaps Ltd.
WaterSaver Faucet Co. is a US manufacturer of specialized taps, valves and related products for science laboratories. We are a third generation family-owned business that has been in business for over seventy years. We are the largest manufacturer of these products in the world.
WaterSaver LabTaps Ltd. Is the UK distribution arm of WaterSaver, responsible for sales of the company’s products in England, Scotland and Ireland. We operate a sales and distribution office in Stoke-on-Trent to support our customers throughout the UK.
Our products are sold primarily to manufacturers and installers of laboratory furniture and fume cupboards, as well as to distributors of building and plumbing materials and equipment.
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager to execute our sales and marketing activities in the UK. Specific responsibilities include:
• Establish and maintain relations with new and existing customers in the laboratory furniture and building products industries.
• Identify and track laboratory construction projects.
• Solicit specifications for company products from owners, architects, engineers and consultants designing lab facilities.
• Prepare job quotes, product submittals, etc.
• Provide jobsite and after-sales support.
• Participate in industry exhibitions, conferences and events.
We are looking for a hands-on professional with initiative, self-confidence and the ability to identify challenges, think through options and implement solutions. Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• University degree in an engineering or business curriculum.
• 3 – 5 years’ experience selling an engineered, specification-oriented product.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
Due to the location of the company facility in Stoke-on-Trent, candidates ideally should reside either in the Manchester metropolitan or Stoke-on-Trent surrounding areas.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including:
• Competitive salary, depending on educational background and experience level.
• Incentive compensation based upon growth in sales and profitability.
• Company-sponsored pension plan.