Digital Marketer - B2B
If you’re an extremely likeable, creative and dynamic experienced digital marketer…
And you’re searching for a role where you’ll have significant autonomy, opportunity to write, experiment and meet new people, along with enjoying significant opportunities for progression, this is the role for you.
*It is essential that you have 5 years previous B2B marketing experience*
You’ll be joining as the first employee of a professional services company with a huge vision and work alongside the MD whilst having influence over the marketing of the company. The company is well respected with a solid client base, and helps managing directors grow and develop themselves, their businesses and their teams.
You’ll possess the following characteristics:
- You love to write, and are extremely articulate both in written and spoken word
- You’re skilled at editing, both written and video content
- You have excellent interviewing skills to meet new people and ask probing questions
- You embrace social media and are skilled in SEO
- You are committed to your own development both in your area of expertise and in general
- You are extremely likeable, charismatic and understand what makes people tick
- You are organised, goal-oriented and are comfortable with analytics and numbers
- You can think innovatively, are proactive and solutions-focused and are willing to go the extra mile
- You are determined and self-reliant, with an energetic and persistent nature and the ability to influence and persuade.
Based in our offices in central St Albans, you will be responsible for educating and developing relationships with business owners within the company’s target market, building awareness of the company’s service offerings, filling events and generating leads in the Hertfordshire and surrounding areas.
Your role will involve development and execution of the marketing plan of the business, with particular focus on the creation of digital content, systemisation of the marketing of the business and management of all aspects of the business’ online presence to create, over time, an inbound marketing machine.
You will have considerable autonomy to test new ideas, and will be expected to measure carefully, so should be comfortable with analysis and review. You will be expected to achieve or exceed lead generation targets agreed with the MD.
The successful candidate has the opportunity to be well rewarded, both in terms of remuneration and flexibility as a result of achieving excellence in the position. You will benefit from additional training and upskilling in your role. The role is full time with a salary £24k - £30k basic plus the opportunity of significant bonuses based on results (OTE £40k or more)
If you’re confident in your ability to help us achieve our vision, attach your CV and covering letter to the link provided. Closing date for applications is 29th August 2018
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.