Sales & Marketing Executive
Sales & Marketing Executive
Hark Solutions is a pioneering software provider with a commitment to technical excellence, fantastic customer service and product data quality. Our sales presentation and order writing app is enabling renowned brands from across the world to showcase their products and capture orders with ease.
Now, we’re looking for a Sales & Marketing Executive to help us develop new business and prospects.
Your Rewards & Benefits
- Salary of £20,000 - £24,000 per annum depending on experience
- Workplace pension
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Spacious and comfortable office with free parking
- Permanent dress-down policy (unless you’re meeting customers!)
- Ice creams and ice lollies in summer
- Bottled water, tea and coffee
- Cake on your birthday
- 28 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
If you’ve got great outbound sales experience and the confidence to present both face-to-face or via a webinar, this is an outstanding chance to further develop your skills and get involved in some fresh new marketing activity as well.
Joining us, you will discover plenty of opportunities to expand your skill-set and develop your career. There are also bags of benefits to accompany your salary and, as we are an ambitious, growing outfit, you will find there are also opportunities to progress.
As a Sales & Marketing Executive, you will be tasked with developing sales prospects so that opportunities are progressed into new software and services customers.
Your role will be split roughly 70/30 sales/marketing and will comprise researching prospects, finding out their pain points and having conversations with contacts around how we can support them.
Specifically, you will:
- Support and implement sales and marketing activities
- Seek out new sales prospects and proactively own relationships
- Actively qualify all existing prospects
- Evaluate sales prospects, identifying key contacts
- Take part in social media and content driven marketing initiatives
To be considered as a Sales & Marketing Executive, you will need:
- Outbound sales experience
- Strong face-to-face and webinar presenting experience
- An interest and knowledge in implementing digital strategies to drive sales
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Tenacity and patience
Other organisations may call this role Sales & Marketing Executive, Outbound Sales Executive, Inbound Sales Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Lead Generation Executive, Lead Generator, Business Development Executive, BDE, or Sales Executive.
Webrecruit and Hark Solutions are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business.
So, if you are ready for your next step and are ready to dive into a Sales & Marketing Executive role, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.