We are looking for caring individuals with a passion for supporting people to apply their expertise to our part time Home First Support Worker vacancy. You will join an enthusiastic, skilled team within the UK’s largest integrated health and social care trust.
As our Support Worker you will enable and support residents to regain and maintain their independence. You will support and assist people in their own homes to manage their health, safety and end of life wishes.
Your duties will include:
- Managing personal care
- Preparing meals
- Managing medication safely
- Completing therapeutic goals
- Completing health records
- Assessing changes in service user conditions
- Providing feedback to other professionals
- Pay enhancements for Bank Holiday, weekend and night work
- Mileage paid on top of salary
- You will be supported to achieve a QCF 3 (Health and Social Care Level 3 diploma) - if you don’t hold the qualification
Ideally you will have some previous experience within a similar role although your passion for caring and supporting people is more important.
You will also need to have a NVQ level 2 minimum in Health and Social Care.
If you want to improve the lives of people in need, please apply below with your CV.