Martin Randall Travel is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive person with excellent organisational, writing and inter-personal skills to join our small, friendly team.
- Preparing and writing text for tour itineraries
- Liaising with suppliers; reconfirming arrangements and payment terms
- Preparing final documents for distribution to group organisers, tour participants and suppliers
- Assisting with costing sheets
- Dealing with telephone enquiries in an articulate and professional manner - essential
For nearly thirty years we have pioneered cultural travel. Leading the way by setting high standards for travellers, our mission is to deepen people’s understanding of worldwide civilisations.
We strive to pick candidates with a high level of intelligence, humanity, empathy, imagination, conscientiousness and humour.
Skills and Experience
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise
- Flexibility to support where needed Desirable
- Experience of customer/client contact
- An interest in European Art, History and Culture
- Knowledge of another European language
Start date: Negotiable