Compassionate part time and full time Support Workers are required in Chester to cover day, night and weekend shifts.
This is a chance to play an integral role in enhancing the emotional and physical wellbeing of a client. Your role will involve supporting and encouraging them in activities and events, whilst encouraging their independence at all times.
We are looking for people who have a calming approach and a high level of empathy to relate to the client.
Your duties include:
- Supporting the client in all activities and events
- Maintaining the client's safety and well-being at all times
- Working with the therapy team to support the client in therapy programmes
- Full clean driving licence
- Enhanced DBS clearance
- NVQ level 2 in Health and Social care
Full training will be provided in adherence to Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulations.