AMBER CASE MANAGEMENT
Support Workers Required in Chester
Full and Part-time positions available.
Flexibility to cover days, nights and weekends.
Salary up to £12 per hour
A caring and calming attitude is required whilst being motivated to achieve goals.
- Minimum NVQ level 2 in Health and Social care
- Full clean driving licence
- Enhanced DBS clearance
- Supporting our client to take part in activities and events within the home and community.
- Working with the therapy team to support the client in therapy programmes.
- To maintain the client's safety and well-being at all times.
- To promote independence in all activities
Full training will be provided in adherence to CQC regulations.
Apply for Support Workers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly