Martin Randall Travel, a leading specialist in cultural tours is recruiting for a full time Partnerships Executive.
You will work as part of a small, welcoming team that specialise in tours in partnership with other cultural organisations.
For nearly thirty years we have pioneered cultural travel. Leading the way by setting high standards for travellers, our mission is to deepen people’s understanding of worldwide civilisations.
We strive to pick candidates with a high level of intelligence, humanity, empathy, imagination, conscientiousness and humour.
- Researching, planning and costing tours
- Liaising with suppliers
- Writing and proofing itineraries and proposals
- Supporting partners on all aspects of the relationship
- Compiling tour material for clients
- Handling client enquiries, bookings and feedback
- Occasional travelling for company business
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Interest in the arts
- Efficient, flexible, able to work to deadlines and within budgets - desirable
- Work experience in travel/events
- Fluency in a European language
Start date: October 2018
If this sounds like your ideal opportunity, please apply with your CV below.