Registered Mental Health Nurse
RedArc is a private company based on Chester Business Park established 20 years ago which provides a unique telephone based Personal Nurse Advice Service. Our RedArc Nurses give people practical advice and emotional support to help them cope with their experience of illness, disability, trauma or bereavement.
Do you aspire to join this small supportive team to provide patient centred care, managing your own case load with the time needed to help people and achieve great job satisfaction?
We have an opportunity for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse within our existing mental health team to support people with mental health issues.
You will need:
- Broad base of recent experience & knowledge in acute care
- Excellent telephone manner
- Sensitive confident approach
- Ability to display compassion and empathy
- Basic IT skills
Generous BENEFITS Package including:
- Working OFFICE HOURS – Either full time or part time considered
- Competitive salary £31,058 (FTE) with 5% salary increase after 1 year
- Free private medical insurance (after 6 month probation)
- Comprehensive training programme
Other benefits to be discussed on application.
Closing date: xxx 2018
Please email your CV to: email@example.com
If you would like any further information on this position please contact Sue Kinsella Head of Nursing Services Tel: 01244 625187.