Supply Chain Planner
An innovative, science-based technology company is recruiting for a new Supply Chain Planner to based within their Health Care Division in Loughborough.
- Creating and maintaining valid material and production schedules accounting for all demands and optimising supply.
- Responsible for planning the movement of stock to be packed and irradiated at sub-contractors.
- Provide input to the S&OP process on production volume requirements and ensure issues and conflicts are elevated.
- Experience within supply chain, ideally a manufacturing environment
- Good computer skills, inclusive of SAP
This role is a long term contract position, within a truly global brand who can offer excellent career prospects.
Please reply for more info!