GBP28,000-32,0000 + great perks!
Are you looking to apply your media experience in a super-successful media consultancy and role that will see you working with huge brands across every vertical?
A leading global media advisory business is looking for an experienced Media Analyst to come on board and join their fast-growing team. You will be based in state-of-the-art offices and enjoy benefits such as summer hours, regular team socials and a fantastic work-life balance. This company provides independent analysis of media spend to household name clients across every industry so the projects you will be working on are varied. You will receive regular training, lots of opportunity to progress your career in a short space of time and achieve a fantastic work-life balance.
- Delivering various types of media performance analysis across all media channels - this could be budget analysis or deep-dives assessing individual campaign performance
- Supporting on pitch management projects and assisting clients in how to best decide which agency should run their media
- Managing and mentoring junior analysts on the team
- Working directly with clients and taking responsibility for the delivery of projects - both retained and adhoc assignments
- Keeping informed about developments across the media/marketing landscape
- 2 years+ experience in a media buying, investment/accountability or quantitative media analyst/auditing role - ideally involving client contact
- An advanced understanding of media trading metrics
- Highly numerate and confident working with large data-sets
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot table/vlookup/VBA)
- Exposure to Tableau/Alteryx beneficial
- Strong communication skills and confidence to deal with clients
Click the 'Apply' button now for consideration for this exciting, one-of-a-kind role!