Self Employed Part Time Management Accountant
A hardworking Freelance Finance Director is looking for a reliable and trustworthy management accountant to help with ever increasing portfolio of businesses and projects.
The work will me mainly producing first draft management accounts for FD to review. Ensuring that these are produced in line with customer deadlines.
Creating and populating adhoc spreadsheets as required.
Some data entry using Xero, SAGE 50 and SAGE Essentials.
Adhoc analysis of costs as required.
This is a self employed role and tasks will be issued as projects with time and price agreed in advance and it is likely FD will choose more than one person to assist as they are building a team for the future and is looking to use the right people for the right tasks.
Successful candidates will likely demonstrate the following.
1. Experience of working within SME business doing management accounts for a period of not less than 2 years.
2. Adhere to deadlines given
3. Be accurate in data entry
4. Be high intermediate / Advanced level Excel
5. Have experience with variance reporting , have an enquiring mind
6. Able to work under own steam , at home without distraction.
7. Have a pragmatic , can do approach
8. Experience to do the job outways the need for formal qualifications but candiates are likely to have or be capable of achieving AAT or MAT membership or be in the Applied Skills Level of ACCA or CIMA
In return a competive rate of pay is offered and a chance to be part of a newly forming team , working on interesting projects in a flexible work environment.