Urban Designer/West London/Design & Architectural Practice
My client, a busy and growing architecture and design practice, is looking to recruit a talented Urban Designer into their London office. This business pride themselves on the ability to improve the places in which we live through the delivery of high quality buildings throughout sectors including retail, leisure, education, residential and health care.
Skills & Experience
- Degree and/or Masters in Urban Design or a relevant architectural or design discipline
- At minimum of 2 years' post-graduate experience
- Strong design skills
- Proficiency with industry standard software, e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Vectorworks and SketchUp
- Good working knowledge of best practice and the UK planning system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work independently and within given budget and time constraints
About the Role
The successful candidate will join a friendly team of urban designers, architects, graphic designers, visualisers and interior designers to support the ongoing services provided to clients throughout the region. You will work on a range of challenging and important projects from conception through to planning and delivery. You can expect to work in sectors including retail and leisure, healthcare, education, public sector and housing and will maintain strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
For the right candidate, this business are offering a competitive salary and benefits package as well as excellent training and development opportunities.
For more information or for further vacancies within the Urban Design and Planning sectors, please contact Gemma Seaman of Penguin Recruitment directly on . Alternatively you can send an email and we'll call you back. Emails to: .