Senior Community Fundraising Officer (Maternity Cover)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone to join the fundraising team in a community fundraising capacity. We are looking for an experienced community fundraiser who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of community fundraising and identify areas of potential growth. The successful candidate will have excellent understanding of supporter relationship management and have the drive and enthusiasm necessary to grow the community fundraising programme.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent Community fundraising experience, including the delivery of supporter led income.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- A good track record of reaching individual income targets, managing budgets including forecasting, monitoring and reporting.
- Confidence with building and managing supporter relationships
- Ability to use your own initiative and independently with an adaptable flexible approach.
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise to deliver results within agreed timescales.
- A confident public speaker.