Field Service Engineer
CASCO Pet has truly earned the reputation of leading Pet Retail Experts. Established in 1997, we now have teams based in the UK, across Europe, the USA and Australia. Trusted by loyal clients across the globe, our products and services are tailor made for any business or institution requiring animal habitats, no matter how big or small.
We require someone to attend job sites to provide new Installations and/or support for CASCO maintenance clients, as well as ensuring that client's personnel receive comprehensive training as required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend sites as instructed to carry out installation of CASCO Pet units.
- Be responsible for Health and Safety of yourself and site
- Ensure all Installation paperwork is completed correctly
- Follow the service itinerary and attend service locations in a timely manner, ensuring that you sign in at all service locations prior to commencing your work.
- Complete all service logs.
- Ensure parts in service vans are kept an adequate level to ensure that service can be completed when scheduled.
- Keep your company vehicle clean at all times, inside and out. All vehicles are no smoking areas.
- Cover the emergency pager when on Rota. Ensure that when you are responsible for the pager that you are able to attend call outs when required.
- Be prepared to work in warehouse on production lines should it be required.
- Well presented at all times, wearing correct CASCO Pet issued uniform, clean-shaven and tidy
- Feedback to production any ideas / issues
- Travel required (Europe and Rest of the World - weekend travel sometime necessary to be able to arrive on site when required)
- Work the hours required to ensure the job gets done within the set deadlines.
- Lead by example
Qualifications and Skills
?? Good writing and arithmetic skills required
?? Good problem solving skills
?? Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
?? Excellent attention to detail
?? Very high quality standards
?? Excellent DIY skills
?? Overall knowledge of electrical, and plumbing installations
?? Able to work in an organised fashion, often under pressure with the ability to multi-task.
?? Ability to work overtime as required
?? Team working skills
?? Good understanding of the Pet Business would be an advantage
?? Due to the diverse markets that CASCO operate in additional languages would be an advantage