Junior Sales Executive - Fintech
JUNIOR SALES EXECUTIVE - FINTECH
- Junior Sales Executive B2B role
- Graduate career opportunity
- Superb training over 12 months
- Basic up to GBP24K, OTE GBP30-40K year one
- Plus great bens and career prospects!
- B2B high-growth fintech business
- West Hampstead, NW3
Junior Sales Executive - role overview:
Our client is a rapidly growing fintech business who provides flexible and fast cash advances for SMEs that accept debit / credit sales from their customers. This company mainly operate in the retail, hospitality and leisure industries and are constantly growing their client portfolio across the UK.
Due to success over a short period of time, this innovative and friendly team is now in a position to welcome on board a Junior Sales Executive to join the dynamic Sales Team and support their rapid programme of growth.
Shadowing a Senior Sales Exec, you will undertake a structured 12 month training period learning about the business and developing and managing relationships with introducers, brokers and customers. After a period of 12 months you will progress into a fully-fledged Sales Executive role following up on your own marketing leads from referrals, marketing campaigns and introductions.
Junior Sales Executive - key requirements:
- Degree or equivalent
- 0-2 years' sales experience
- Strong interest in forging a B2B sales career
- Dynamic, motivated and driven approach
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Persuasive, engaging personality
- Ambition and a desire to succeed
Junior Sales Executive - key responsibilities:
- Generating new business via phone, networking events and referrals
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers and brokers
- Following up on marketing leads
- Closing business
Junior Sales Executive - how to apply:
To be considered for this Junior Sales Executive position, please email your CV immediately with reference "Junior Sales Executive".
Due to the high volume of applicants The Office Club can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.