Trainee Sales Executive
Our goal is to find: the right talent the right job.
- Position: Trainee Sales Executive
- Location: Ware, Herts
- Salary: GBP18,000 p/a +OTE
Trainee Sales Executive:
- Are you a well presented individual?
- Are you motivated, ambitious and wanting more?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you a highly organised and self-motivated individual?
- Is a career in sales something you've always wanted?
- Can you take full ownership of your workload and to see all enquiries through from start to finish?
- Do you possess can do attitude and ability to use own initiative?
- Does working for a growing, creative organisation which invests in its employees excite you?
- Have you recently finished your GCSEs/Alevels and want to start your career in a well established company?
- Does a clear path for progression appeal to you?
If you answered yes this could be the next exciting opportunity as a Trainee Sales Executive role that you've been looking for.....
- We are looking for a highly self-motivated person that is extremely enthusiastic, determined, someone that relishes a challenge and who wants to be part of a successful growing organisation.
- You will manage your own diary, generate your own leads and see any enquiries through from start to finish (with the support of the sales team).
- Educated to a good level at GCSE in Maths and English
- Working with salesforce, ensure all lead information is logged and updated.
- Immaculately presented, clean shaven, shiny shoes, suit and tie for men and appropriate business attire for women.
- Excellent communications skills
Please note: Previous sales experience is not a requirement.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.