Client Support/Helpdesk Support and Customer Services
Growing Software Company - Training and on-going Development - Career Development opportunity with Team Lead and Management scope
GBP20,000-GBP25,000 salary depending on experience
Our client a global leader in the provision of Conveyancing Support Solutions is currently looking for Senior Helpdesk, Client Support Analysts and Customer Services Consultants.
The position will ideally suit candidates with a background in one of the following: Conveyancing, Legal, Paralegal, Property, Insurance, Claims, Helpdesk Support, Customer Services.
- Ensuring all queries and complaints received in a timely fashion and within agreed SLA's.
- Provide a first point of contact for resolution of routine internal/external queries relating to plans, addresses, appointment dates etc. as received from clients and other departments.
- Accurately maintain comprehensive records for all queries and complaints handled by the Customer Services Team. Assisting with the production of informative data as required by the Account Management and Customer Service Manager
- Make recommendations where needed for process changes and training needs (individual & team) to ensure future service improvements
- Monitor and expedite orders for new clients as needed (utilising the Daily Case Status Reports)
- Generate and complete reports for existing clients
- Provide support and work closely with the Account Managers
- Conveyancing or legal experience or Helpdesk or Customer Services or Claims
- Great team player, a passion and desire to make a difference
- Polite, articulate telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and constantly develop technical skills
- Flexible attitude around learning new software and implementing changes within the process
- Problem solving, analytical and diagnostic skills.