SEN Teaching Assistant required in Seven Sisters
A secondary mainstream school based in North London seek an inspirational, confident and experienced teaching assistant to support a student on a one to one basis through their daily tasks.
A typical day will consist of supporting a student with ASD and MLD through their daily tasks.
The ideal candidate will be resilient, patient and motivating with a passion to support and educate. If you describe yourself as a confident member of the classroom that can encourage and think out of the box then this could be the role for you.
This is an outstanding school with great facilities and an exceptional Special Needs resources. Many staff placed here have gone on to have very long and happy careers. The school are very keen on in house training and sustaining team moral. If this sounds like the next role for you, then please apply within.
In order to be considered for these Primary SEN Teaching positions in West London, all applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- CV covering their last 2 years of employment.
- Details of all teaching experience relevant to this vacancy, including volunteering/placements.
- DBS Disclosure.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay;
- A designated consultant;
- Associated pay benefits including meal allowance and travel expenses
- Opportunities to aid your professional development.
If this feels like the perfect job for you apply today! Call Impact Teachers on now!