Digital Marketing Account Manager
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager? This global Software platform headwartered in London are actively seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
Your varied role will involve working closely with their impressive portfolio of key clients. You will ensure the smooth planning and execution of each client project. With an initial focus on scoping course briefs and delivering marketing projects it will be your essential input that ensures clients are kept happy and work is delivered on time and to the highest standard.
Your job will also require you to maintain and strengthen relationships with key clients in order to ensure that you are front of mind when they are drawing up new strategies.
The successful Digital Marketing Account Manager will have:
- A Consultative approach to understanding clients and building relationships
- Strong experience of managing multiple projects across multiple clients.
- The ability to measure and report performance of marketing campaigns against key matrix
- Able to utilise audience data/insight to demonstrate ROI
- Spotting opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling
- Good face-to-Face sales skills and experience
- Quoting for ad-hoc updates for existing clients
- Yearly renewal invoicing and project financing;
- Account admin including assisting finance and operations by documenting and updating budget, timelines, requirements etc.
A fantastic, employee focussed organisation with the opportunity to work with an enviable portfolio of global clients. For immediate consideration, apply with your CV asap.