Assistant Trader - Cheshire
De Lacy Executive has been retained to assist in the search for an Assistant Trader within the Cheshire area. Our client is a global leader in the origination, handling, processing and marketing of agricultural commodities. An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join the trading team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Speaking to customers about markets and building long term relationships over the telephone.
- Selling at B2B level in the Agricultural industry.
- Analysing supply and demand figures.
- A wide range of administrative duties.
- Agricultural commercial experience, although training will be provided
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where decision making is crucial.
- Ideally, knowledge of ruminant nutrition.
- Analytical skills; able to deliver against agreed strategies, objectives and deadlines.
- Able to effectively build relationships.
- Computer literate.
The Remuneration: A competitive salary and rewards package is on offer to the successful candidate
Interested? At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to .
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.