Customer Relationship Executive
Customer Relationship Executive
Nature Research Sales team are now looking for a Customer Relationship Executive to continually develop relationships with our Nature Masterclasses clients. Nature Masterclasses is an offering that provides training in scientific writing and publishing.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with existing customer services experience ideally gained in a sales / sales support role to really develop their career
As Customer Relationship Executive you'll be responsible for maintaining and developing client relationships for all contracted customers to the Nature Research Group online training program, Nature Masterclasses Online. The overarching purpose is to retain contractual revenue through maintaining customer satisfaction, monitoring usage, triggering sales leads and preparing upselling opportunities.
You'll do this by undertaking a successful implementation process, creating and distributing monthly usage reports, and regular client contact, sharing best practice, encouraging implementation to ensure overall product satisfaction.
This role will see you really develop your client management skills and ensure an excellent customer experience.
Please see below list of responsibilities:
- Be the primary point of contact for Client (post sale); to deal with all issues that are presented either internally or externally in relation to the subscribed service.
- Manage Client expectation throughout the agreement to ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Undertake regular Client contact to facilitate the successfully renewal of the service, including the responsibility of managing an annual Client survey, and providing continual feedback to the business.
Implementation of Service
- Manage pre-contract activities including the responsibility of setting up of requested service trials.
- Successfully implement the service within the agreed timescales, including supporting the promotion and marketing activities and the undertaking of online or onsite launch events.
- Write marketing copy and design briefs, and work with Design and Email teams, to create marketing collateral (such as emails, web banners and social media posts), to help Client promotion of the service.
- Manage any Client access issues and be responsible for their escalation in a correct and timely manner.
Reports & Feedback
- Prepare and distribute monthly usage reports.
- Provide necessary commentary to the Client on usage and activity, with recommendations and the implementation on agreed action plans on improvement (if required)
System and Operations
- Primary point of contact for Finance queries in relation to generated invoices.
- General administrative support, including maintaining the Contract and Client database within the appropriate systems.
- Become a trusted specialist and help support the development of the product and proposition.
- Recognise, develop, and implement process improvements within the Sales, Product and Customer Services teams.
Skills and experience required:
- Customer focused and ability to build customer loyalty
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including clients and other departments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in project management or managing multiple projects desirable.
- Experience supporting senior management and sales teams
- Meticulous organisational and administrative skills
- Proactively identify on-going, recurring problems and use initiative to resolve them promptly
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Fast learner with attention to detail
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Strong MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook proficiency
We believe in creating a great place to work where people are inspired, valued and developed and this forms a key part of our strategy. We're always looking for outstanding, creative people to join us; individuals who are driven by new and exciting challenges and committed to producing high quality results.
To apply please submit an up to date cover letter and CV. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and so please apply as soon as you are able.