Are you an experienced SEO Executive or SEO Specialist looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing Independent agency?
Are you a Search Engine Optimisation expert?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of one of the largest Digital Marketing agencies in the UK based in Central London, looking for an SEO Specialist to join their team.
This agency prides it's self on being different from its competitors and wants to be a one-stop shop for it's clients covering all disciplines including PPC, SEO, Display or Paid Social. As a business, they focus on developing, mentoring and cross-training talented Digital Marketers and making sure you become an expert in multiple channels so candidates become well rounded digital marketing professionals who can talk at an expert level with their clients.
The agency has evolved massively over the last couple of years and has grown rapidly by working with clients to understand their needs and covering multiple digital channels for their clients and due to the agencies massive growth they now looking at additional offices.
Their client list ranges from professional sports teams, retail, beauty and fashion and everything in-between. Unlike most agencies they don't assign their teams to a single account, they believe this limits best practice and often stops individuals sharing learnings from account to account. They tend to work on a suite of clients covering multiple accounts and regularly arrange inter-team meet-up to share knowledge and successes.
They are looking to expand their teams significantly in the coming year having moved into a custom-made office in the central London they are already looking at taking over the entire 8th floor! They are looking at expanding teams across SEO, Paid Social, SEO & Display.
The SEO Specialist is responsible for maximizing the performance of each client's search campaigns through monitoring and optimizing campaigns and helping to alleviate other team member workload.
As an SEO Specialist, you need to function well as part of the team but also have the ability to work independently whilst communicating effectively and being open to guidance and advice from more experienced colleagues.
The role is responsible for:
- Manage day-to-day activity for clients covering all aspects of SEO
- Reporting and presenting results to clients
- Training execs and interns
- Audit websites to create effective SEO strategies that will improve organic visibility and increase site traffic
- Identify and problem solve any new issues that arise
Headquartered in the central London they are easily commutable from all mainline London stations.
Title: SEO Specialist
Location: Oval, London
Salary: GBP15k - GBP30k dependent on experience
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, ambitious digital marketing professional looking for the next step. Driven, resourceful and articulate - they will be someone who has an ability to make things happen.
- A few years experience in the SEO industry in an agency environment
- Strong project management abilities
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Advanced knowledge of Google Search Console & Google Analytics
- Strong client and team management skills
- A proven track record in delivering high-performance SEO strategies for a range of clients
- Experience in creating effective outreach strategies
- Experience of creating content strategies
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and ability to troubleshoot technical SEO issues
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**