My client is looking for an additional person to join their team of Production Engineers to work on the front line of production, helping to maintain the high standards their customers expect. The job is challenging and interesting, with a lot of variation.
A background working in the motor vehicles/agricultural/forklift industry would be perfect.
The role requires a minimum of 5 years mechanical/ engineering experience. A good understanding of basic electrical circuitry is required and welding would be a distinct advantage, but is not essential
- Actively participate in the on-the-job training program
- Build production vehicles as per given job cards
- Prepare or repair rental vehicles, as per given job cards
- Meet production build target hours
- Ensure the factory and surrounding areas are kept smart, clean and safe
- Adhere to, and participate in, 5S program
- Help achieve ongoing improvements in our build times and quality performance
- Health and Safety awareness and ability to comply with the company Health and Safety Policy
- Ability to be responsible to any additional duties required and have a flexible approach to work.
- Physically fit
- Team player
- Welding experience ( not essential)
- Hard worker, friendly and approachable
- An electrical / mechanical background
- Worked in a similar position for 2+ year
- Have an engineering background for the last 5+ years.
- Have some kind of formal engineering (electrical and/or mechanical) training/certification
This is a 40 hour working week and 29 days holiday allowance including bank holidays. There is also a discretionary bonus given to employees which starts after 12 months continued service. You would be Ideally located in Peterborough, Stamford, Huntingdon, Oundle and surrounding area for this role.
If you feel that you have to right skills to achieve the requirements above and want to work for a company that puts their staff first then please send your CV to us for consideration