HVAC Ventilation Engineer- Bristol GBP20,000-GBP25,000 benefits
HVAC Ventilation Engineer- Bristol
GBP20,000-GBP25,000 + benefits
One of the UK's leading HVAC Commissioning companies are on the lookout for a flexible & experienced HVAC engineer to join their team and work on a new national contract with the NHS.
The company are based in Bristol and would ideally like a candidate based near to their head office so they can we easily communicated with from base! Well versed within the Medical field, the company now have nearly 20 years trading experience as a company and offer their services within; Annual Verification, System Surveys, HEPA Filter DOP Testing and Replacement along with- Particle Counting, CO & CO2 Monitoring, Temperature & Humidity Surveys, Duct Dust Testing, Active Air Sampling and Swab Testing.
The role will include;
- Performing Air Handling Unit and Operating Theatre work surveys to Hospital standards (Ventilation)
- Producing on-site survey reports using a range of technical equipment
- Carrying out remedial works
- Ductwork cleans
Due to one of their biggest clients being NHS a lot of work will be required over the weekend/evenings/overnight- so the ideal candidate will need to be completely flexible/able to work around these schedules.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the HVAC industry or come from a Ductwork Cleaning/Installations background???although full training will be given once employment commenced.
- Full UK Driving license
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Basic knowledge of IT; Word, Excel, Outlook
- H&S Awareness
- Experience working within hospital
- Ability to work well as part of a team or alone on own initiative
The company offer a fantastic basic salary of up to GBP25,000- along with holiday allowance, overnight bonuses, use of company vehicle.
Commutable Locations; Bristol, Somerset, Cambridge, South West, Weston-Super-Mare