Senior Bridging Underwriter
Brooke Harrison Recruitment are proud to be working with a highly progressive, fast growing company who are a unique provider of individually structured short-term finance. Our client has a brilliant company culture with strong growth plans which will intern create additional new opportunities
As a Bridging underwriter you will join them at their modern new offices in Greater Manchester. The business offers an excellent competitive basic salary with frequent incentives and perks. Tailored professional development opportunities will also be available.
The successful Bridging Underwriter will be responsible for
- Maintain strong broker and borrower relationships. Actively manage loan enquiries from brokers, process valuations and legal instructions through to completion of the loan whilst fostering relationships to secure future business.
- Coordinate the submission and return of application documentation to brokers.
- Take responsibility to instruct valuations and in conjunction with valuers, assess the reports.
- Ensure that reasonable comparable research is completed on properties.
- Compile and produce reports as and when required.
The successful Bridging Underwriter will have:
- Strong mandate holder / previous whole of market experience
- Experience of manual underwriting bridging finance, development finance or commercial lending applications
- Previous experience of working as a mortgage underwriter, residential or commercial
- Strong market knowledge
- The ability to work well as part of a small team
Best things about the company
Our Client is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development and are passionate about all opinions and ideas.
In return for your efforts, the Bridging Underwriter will be rewarded with an extremely generous salary up to GBP35,000 plus numerous other attractive benefits.