Education Sales Consultant
Education Sales Consultant - Online B2B Leadership & Management Training Courses
Based in Central London
Basic Salary up to GBP40K + OTE GBP20K+ + Great Company Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Online Training Course Sales professional to launch a portfolio of new B2B training products to existing & new clients for a Global Training, Media & Events Business.
This is a new & exciting opportunity to join an international corporate organisation in their successful online B2B training course division and lead the development of a new portfolio of training products to existing & new clients.
The Sales Consultant will work closely with the marketing team to promote & sell online leadership & management skills training course to a global client base. The courses address varied training needs from presentation skills to team building and they are aimed at mid to senior level management.
The Sales Consultant will take responsibility for:
- Generating revenue via the sales of online B2B training courses to new & existing clients
- Create a strategic business development plan based on immediate and future client needs
- Proactively & consistently following up on leads generated via the marketing department plus sourcing your own new business opportunities.
- Identifying client needs, developing a solution and presenting information professionally
- Working closely with marketing and training course teams to ensure the online courses meet the needs of the client
- Reporting to the Commercial Director and keeping the team updated with regular progress reports
- Keeping the CRM updated
- Ideally, 3-5 years experience in an online B2B training course sales position or similar B2B online sales experience
- It is essential you have drive, energy & ambition to lead the sales for this new portfolio of B2B training courses.
- You must be able to take responsibility for the development of this new portfolio of B2B training courses
- Excellent communication skills and confidence dealing with people from varied backgrounds
- Consistent track record of success achieving revenue targets and deadlines
- Successful background developing warm leads and creating new business opportunities
- Account management & development experience
- International business development experience is advantageous
- Strategic sales development experience
- Proven track record making high volume outbound sales calls
- Supportive team player
- Knowledge of the training industry would be beneficial
Please contact Helen at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.