Events Supervisor - up to 22K
If you're looking to progress your career within the events industry then I want to hear from you!
The Job - Supervisor responsible of the daily set up of the onsite events
You will be responsible for:
- ensuring the site is ready for next day which is likely to involve amending/changing the furniture lay out, setting up AV system like laptops or projectors.
- the role is hands on but also you will be responsible for managing the team that would be reporting to you
- you will also be responsible to locking up the site hence a previous managerial/supervisory experience is preferred;
- A well-established market leader
- A company which truly invests in their own team
- Leader in delivering great service and amazing fresh food
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a similar role and willingness to progress is a MUST
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work to strict guidelines
- Great team player that is able to work under pressure and leads from the front
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Thinking on their feet - problem solving approach
- Up to GBP22,000 (depending on experience
- 42.5h per week (monday - friday)
- 20 holiday days (+8 bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Fun and inspiring work environment
PLease note that due to high level of applications only succesful caniddates will be contacted.