Nursery practitioner- Level 2/ 3
Perfect links are recruiting on behalf of a successful Day Nursery in Loughton Essex.
This family run nursery provides a secure and caring environment for children aged 3 months to 5 years to learn and grow.
Due to rapid growth they are now looking to recruit x2 practitioners to join their fantastic team.
Hours: 40 hours/ wk
Salary: GBP16,000-18,000/ annum dependent on experience
Room: To be decided at interview
Duties will include
To work as part of the team, supporting the children to reach their full potential using our the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Employ the highest standard of support in the nursery.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents.
- Observing, monitoring and recording all children's development
- Undertake relevant paperwork
What we offer
- Competitive base salary and company pension
- 28 days paid annual leave, increasing by 1 day per year of service
- Enhanced DBS check
- Supportive training environment with access to off-site courses via NDNA membership and Local Authority led courses
- 4 In-house staff training days/ annum
- Christmas closure
- A caring and compassionate work environment
- CACHE level 2/3 or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of Ofsted's welfare standards
Interviewing NEXT WEEK so apply today to avoid missing out of this opportunity.
Please contact Danielle for more information, or if this position is not suitable we have many others that may fit what you are looking for.