Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
"The Best Application You'll Ever Make"
Making a decision on what career you want can be a very tough decision to make as there's so many variables to be taken into consideration.
But let's face it we all want to work to earn money, we're not doing it for free. So why not make the most money you can now, build a career that can deliver that to you now.
Build a career in Recruitment: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Do you really want to go through life earning average money, going on average holidays and buying average things?
Do you really want to work in an environment where you're creeping up a career ladder with someone else deciding when you are or aren't getting promoted and how much money you can earn?
I don't know about you but that's not enough for me.
Get out of the passenger seat of your career and get in the driving seat, it's time to take control of your progression and most importantly your income.
Recruitment is what we do: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
If you want to join an exciting and ambitions company where everyone is professional and successful then apply to this advert.
As a Business we have over a decade of experience placing people into Recruitment Agencies across the UK. We could be placing you into your dream job very soon.
What are you expected to earn starting within a Recruitment business?
- Basic salary GBP20,000- GBP26,000
- GBP40,000k OTE in your First year
- GBP70,000k OTE in your Second year
- GBP100,000k OTE in your Third year
The Clients we work with have these Prestigious Awards:
- Top 15 Best Company to Work For in the UK
- Shortlisted for the Deloitte Employer of the Year Award
- Top 100 Fastest Growing Company in the UK
- 100% CEO Approval rating on Glassdoor
- FORTUNE magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" as the highest-ranked staffing firm
- Best Employee Share/Equity Scheme
- Winner of industry awards
- Best company to work for
- Recruiter Top 100
- International Recruiter Top 500
What are the skills required to become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Personal drive & ambition to be successful
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Financially motivated
What will you be doing as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Screening CV's and interviewing candidates
- Lead generation, Cold calling
- Aiming for sales targets
- Building/maintaining relationships with clients
What kind of perks/incentives can you expect from becoming a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- 25 days off a year including 4pm finishes on Friday
- 5x company holidays a year to places like Ibiza, New York and Menorca
- Luxury items ie vouchers to Selfridges and Rolex's
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly lunch clubs and nights out
- Bar, Table Tennis and Mini Cinema within the offices.
How do you become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
Apply to this advert now if all of the above sounds like you and you'll receive a call from myself having a very informal chat about what exactly you're looking for and the next steps.
Graduate Fasttrack are the UK's leading recruitment business specialising in placing exceptional graduate talent in to exclusive roles with startups through to FTSE100's. With over 14 years working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.