Do you want to work for a successful and continuously growing Nissan supplier? Do you have Production or Quality experience? Are you looking for a long term position in a fast paced environment? Then we may the job for you as a Production Operative in Boldon, Tyne and Wear!
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the Boldon area. We are looking for candidates with Production experience. The role would see you carrying out general duties; including Machine Operation, basic Quality Inspection, Picking and Packing, and Hand Assembly.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Daily meetings with the Team Leader or Supervisor to discuss workload.
- To help prioritise workloads within the Department / designated Production Line.
- Safe use of all machinery at all times.
- Inspecting the quality of all products, prior to sending them to the next section.
- To carry out a variety of different duties if required, as set by the Team Leader.
- To maintain the company's health & safety standards at all times; including general housekeeping duties such as keeping your work station tidy.
MTrec Recruitment are looking for Candidates who have:
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
- Experience in working in a factory environment (Full training will be provided)
This position comes with a three shift pattern (07:00am - 15:00pm / 15:00pm - 23:00pm / 23:00pm - 07:00am)
The salary does vary between shifts:
- Day Shift - GBP7.87
- Back Shift - GBP8.19
- Night Shift - GBP9.10
Apply online now or send your CV to