Domestic Gas Engineer
A family run, open and friendly company are looking for gas engineers to join their fitting force. This company are offering a good salary, as well as a fantastic benefits package including a company van, 24 days holiday and a company pension plan. This company knows that engineers work best when they are trusted, there will be no micro-management.
The Company are looking for both service and repair engineers, and boiler installations engineers with negotiable salaries for both positions. They are also happy to talk to two-man installation teams and will negotiate salaries for this.
In the role you will be:
- Carrying out service and repair work, or installation work in domestic properties
- Carrying out call out work where required
- Following all necessary workplace health sand safety codes of practice
- Maintaining a company van
- Providing excellent customer service
- At least one year's experience as a domestic gas engineer
- ACS (CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, HTRS1) and Gas Safe Registration
- An appreciation of health and safety codes of practice
- An enthusiasm for the job and a drive to progress
- Excellent customer service skills
For the right candidate the company are offering a basic salary between GBP27,000 and GBP30,000. They are also offering 24 days holiday, a top spec van and a variety of other benefits.