As the Executive Assistant to the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) at Arm, you will be part of a dynamic business and a key point of contact for team members and executives across the Arm community. You will perform diverse administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, thoughtfulness, global awareness and follow-through. This person will excel if they flourish with personal connections, running multiple projects, processes, global events which require flexibility and innovative resourcefulness in a rapidly changing environment, working with many different people both inside and outside the organization. This role will require flexible working hours and may require travel, including some international travel.
What will I be accountable for?
- Handle the CIO and CISO's calendars to ensure balance of day-to-day responsibilities with minimal disruptions while maintaining the Arm culture of "Open Door" communication and interaction
- You will Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Have the knack to plan ahead and handle global activities in the CIO organization as well as assisting with CIO and CISO's meeting preparations and any other items necessary for successful execution of assignments
- You will lead coordination across the CIO Leadership team, providing key administrative support, including attending and organising CIO events across the globe as necessary and ensure all on-site activities are delivered to a high standard
- Develop relationships that foster cross-functional collaboration with partners and key suppliers
- Ensure policies, processes and procedures are followed
- Handle travel itineraries which consist of varied domestic and international travel that are complex and detailed
- Work with other Executive Assistants across the organization to improve coordination and engagement with the Executive team
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- Confident self-starter with focus on interpersonal relationships and Arm culture, establishing credibility, trust and support of the Arm Executive team as well as internal/external partners and customers
- Extraordinary teammate - working globally across time zones
- You should be very organised and be able to work independently with little direction, dedicated in anticipating needs
- You are enthusiastic and solution oriented, looking for ways to assist and support the team
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and have the ability to handle multiple tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage conflicts independently with maturity and confidence
- Demonstrable experience supporting a Senior Executive or Senior Leadership preferably in a high technology environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expert level knowledge on Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Technical competence with Skype for Business and other virtual technologies, e.g. conference bridge
- Ability to navigate web and email at high competency knowledge
- Work away from home with occasional trips abroad during weeks and weekends
- The ability to accommodate partners and teams in different time zones
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience desired
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate - and that everyone misses out when we don't
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can't stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying 'I don't know'
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm's benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm?? technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world's most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.