Sales Manager - North West
De Lacy Executive has been appointed to find a Sales Manager to ideally reside in the North West of England. You will be part of the senior management team, therefore having a real opportunity to make an impact on the company.
Our client is highly respected and involved in diverse agricultural sectors. The role primarily involves the first-class management of a team of both experienced and less experienced sales specialists.
Agricultural sales experience is essential. The ability to motivate and manage sales people in a competitive commercial environment is much more significant than product sector expertise. You will be expected to have your own sales small ledger. However, the main objective of the role will be dedicated to getting the most from your team and allowing a "hands on" approach.
Key elements of the role:
- Recruitment, Training, Development and Motivation of the sales team.
- Devising and Achieving budget for margin and volume.
- Commercial decision making for the near and long term.
The successful candidate:
- Will ideally have proven success in agricultural sales management to farmers. However, those who aspire to sales management following a successful career in sales are actively encouraged to apply.
- Will have presence.
- Will have business acumen.
- Will be a motivator and inspiring to others.
- Will be I.T literate.
- Will have a valid UK driving licence.
Remuneration: A competitive salary and rewards package is on offer to reflect the seniority of the role.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office , DDI , Mobile or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to Thank you. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Any details you provide will be securely retained and will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.