Community Engagement Officer Field Based
We are extremely proud to be supporting the launch of a new and exciting company in Wales. Arbed am Byth is a joint venture between the Energy Saving Trust and Everwarm and has been appointed to deliver one of the Welsh Government's flagship energy efficiency programmes, Arbed 3.
Arbed am Byth will be the leader in tackling fuel poverty, reducing carbon emissions, improving energy efficiency and supporting sustainable local economic growth through the delivery of local area-based schemes across Wales, providing a high-quality end to end customer experience, from initial referral through to assessment and the installation of measure, aftercare and support to households and communities all across Wales.
We are looking to recruit a Community Engagement Officer covering South Wales, to effectively develop, manage and enhance local customer and stakeholder relationships in the delivery of Arbed schemes across Wales.
- Lead on the resolution of incoming enquiries and complaints at a local level
- Support the successful resolution of customer complaints and appeals regarding Arbed schemes by providing in-person, on the ground support
- Oversee and support local programme of communications to introduce Arbed schemes and key delivery agents
- Support office-based team in the resolution of escalated complaints or concerns from customers
- Build a local presence as a day-to-day contact for customers in the area, taking ownership of issues and escalating as required
- Build and maintain strong local customer relationships that protect and enhance reputation
- Use local knowledge to be visible, enthusiastic and energetic in acting as a reliable and consistent point of contact
- Build relationships on the ground with key operational contacts, including installers, surveyors and quality inspectors; managing these relationships to maintain a seamless customer service experience
- Highlight the successes of local schemes and initiatives in a way that encourages other local authorities in the region to come forward
- Work with colleagues and external partners to promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Help to establish a reputation locally for a positive customer service experience, demonstrated by feedback and tangible outputs
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Educated to a high standard, degree level or similar
- Evidence of ongoing professional development in a relevant field
- Successful experience in a networking role
- Experience of liaising with people at differing levels of seniority within an organisation
- Experience of working with external partners
- Experience of managing complaints
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Confident self-starter
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent communicator
- Full valid driving licence
This is a superb opportunity to join a new company who will be an employer of choice in Wales. They will offer a competitive salary and good benefits, an excellent working environment and strong career progression opportunities.
This role includes a company car / car allowance.