Paid Search and Social Executive
Our client are a successful digital business.
They are now looking for a bright PPC & Paid Social professional to join their busy communications team
As a PPC & Paid Social Executive, you will be fully responsible for managing the optimisation of both medium-sized PPC and paid Facebook campaigns across our brands which target various audiences.
You will be working within communications but will also work closely with other departments (sales, finance etc) to contribute to online communications campaigns, which will have a direct impact on the business. You will be an integral part of everything we will be delivering online and will need to be highly adaptable to a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The ability to communicate online, develop a PPC & paid social strategy, extract and analyse data are all key parts of the role and you will be able to present your work and ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search and social campaigns for a number of inhouse brands
- Ensure PPC and paid Facebook campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Manage small - medium sized PPC & social budgets
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC and paid social campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Perform keyword research and audience analysis and manage all bid management for all the brands
- Work with the PPC and SEO Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid campaigns and report findings back to the SEO & PPC Manager and subsequent departments and managers/directors
- Help to define PPC and paid social strategies for the companies' brands
- Provide conversion rate optimisation support and suggestions for the website and what can be done to increase conversions and customers journey
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- Track record of working with paid social Facebook adverts is desirable
- Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords and all paid search platforms
- Google Adwords certification preferable
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for PPC, paid social and digital marketing in general
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong track record in managing small to medium to large-sized budgets
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Conversion rate optimisation experience desirable
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Effective communication and presentation skills
Excellent package on offer